Finally, the matchup between two of the leagues hottest rookies is here. The Eagles are soaring high after beating the once undefeated Minnesota Vikings last week. Dallas is coming off a semi-controversial bye week with a slight QB controversy. Let’s take a look at some keys to the game:
- Establish the run – Dallas will need to do this and keep the ball out of Carson Wentz’s hands.
- Pick up the blitz – The Eagles will bring pressure. Dallas has a strong O-line and a young back that looks good so far. With the speed the Eagles have if the front 5 do well in pass protection, expect a nice day for Dak and company.
- Stay poised – Dak is under the lights in a big NFC showdown. Two weeks ago Dak showed that even a historic place like Lambeau wasn’t going to shake his confidence.
- Pressure Wentz – Last week we saw Wentz turn the ball over and if Dallas can get pressure on the QB expect turnovers.
- Special teams – Yes, the whole darn thing. Philadelphia can fire on 1 of 3 cylinders and last week it was special teams that made the difference in momentum. We know Dallas has a great kicker, but they will have to have strong coverage in the return game.