The era of the Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson Bengals was exciting, but the AJ Green, Andy Dalton combination could be more lethal. Green and Dalton have had great chemistry over the past few years and keep getting better. With a strong running game to compliment the air attack, the Bengals are an offensive type Dallas hasn’t faced. Here are some keys to win the game for your boys.
- Ball control – The Cowboys will have to win the time of possession in a big way in this game. If they lose this key we say they will lose the game.
- Blitz – Dalton will mess up under pressure, and without Tyler Eifert you can expect some passes your way. Just do not let AJ Green get behind the defense.
- Stout Run D – With Demarcus back the front 7 have some help. An issue will be his conditioning. What will be needed is strength to stop the Bernard/Hill combination. If the Cowboys can stop those guys expect a good day.
- Special Teams – We haven’t stated much about special teams but it will be a factor tomorrow. Pacman Jones the former Cowboy is sure to try and get himself going. The Bengals and Cowboys are mediocre at gaining special teams yardage but we expect a change in that this week.
- Unleash Zeke – We have been a little harsh on our rookie the past few weeks but this is the game you pound away at that Bengals D. Wear them down you win the game.